Country - Israel
Length (m) - 18
Width (m) - 10
Wall height (m) - 3
Type - Insulated
Type (2) - Relocatable
Foundation - Needed
Halls covering material - PVC roof / metal sheet sides
Quantity - 1
Dimmensions - 7 meters wide, 2 meters tall (clearance while open)
Door / gate place - front
Planning exploitation date - ASAP
Purpose of use - Portable Storage of UAV
Additional information - Please contact ASAP for further information if the initial data given here seem relevant to your company's products.
- The tent shall have a full cover of the area including roof and surroundings.
- The tent shall have the capability to store 2 fully assembled Aerostar platforms with the minimum following dimensions options:
- Option 1 (desired): 17 x 6.5 x 2.5 (length, width and height respectively, all numbers given in meters) hangar which can hold 2 Aerostar platforms in a "wing-by-wing" configuration.
- Option 2: 8.5 x 14 x 2.5 (length, width and height respectively, all numbers given in meters) hangar which can hold 2 Aerostar platforms in a "tail-by-nose" configuration.
- Front door: 8 x 2 (width and height respectively) meters clearance while door is fully opened.
- The tent shall be equipped with an air conditioning system with heating and cooling capabilities. The system shall be operable in extreme weather conditions (-20°c - 50°c) and supply fair environment temperature under these conditions.
- The tent, along with its sub-systems shall have a packing solution which will allow its mobility.
- The tent should be water and dust proof.
- The tent should tolerate 50 knots winds.
- An electric panel with power distribution capability is necessary.
- The tent should have its own 12 KVA power plant or have connectivity means to outer source.
- The tent's ceiling should have lighting to allow night working.
This information is available for members only.